< back to full list of signatories
Contact: Katie O’ Connor, HR Business Partner
Our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Vision
Camfil is convinced that striving for diversity and equal opportunities helps build a more profitable, effective and attractive company. A workforce with a multitude of backgrounds and experiences is more creative and willing to adapt to new input, different views, and ways of working, providing the business with a number of tangible advantages. Camfil strives to promote equal opportunities and a balance between men and women within the company. To attract, retain and develop both male and female employees is a decisive success factor for the business results of the Camfil Group.
Our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Activities
- GEEIS-D Certified in 2019 for gender diversity
- Celebration of yearly occasions such as; Womens Day, Disability Awareness Days, Mental Health Awareness etc
- Promotion of young workers during the summer
- Partnering with local schools to provide (where possible) placements for the their students throughout the academic year
- Ensure an equal opportunity and non-bias recruitment process. This is supported by our use of gender decoding job descriptions and furnishing all specs with an equality statement
- Making changes to our premises to make the building more accessible by installing a wheelchair ramp and a disabled parking space
Our Reasons for Signing Diversity Charter Ireland
We wish to be an organisation that is fully committed to and advocate for diversity, equality and inclusion. By signing the charter, people will know our pledge and hopefully, along with our other diversity actions, will welcome potential employees from all backgrounds.
Paul Flanagan – Managing Director: Paul Flanagan | LinkedIn
Katie O’ Connor – HR Business Partner: Katie O' Connor Assoc CIPD | LinkedIn